- Product Perception: Gain insight of customer’s sentiments and monitor change in trend over time.
- Flame Detection: Evaluate procedures and processes which have given rise to negative sentiments.
- Identify feedback sources to define new marketing targets and enhance visibility of product.
- Reputation Management: Helps to innovate brand to enhance customer experience by offering tailor made solution and gain a competitive edge in the market.
- Provides invaluable inputs in designing next generation products and services
1) Improve Customer Service
As I already mentioned earlier, Sentiment Analysis gives useful insights about your current and future customers’ purchase preferences, brand affiliations, topics of interests, opinions, point of views on discussions, likes and dislikes in products/ services and much more. This useful information lets organizations to drastically improve their customer service and engagement strategies by building on the positive sentiments and formulating methods to combat negative sentiments.
2) Revive Brand
One of the best uses of Sentiment Analysis is that it allows organizations to quantify perceptions – about your brand, products and services, marketing campaigns, social engagement initiatives, online content etc. Organizations can use this information for devising better and more effective branding and marketing strategies and thus improve your brand reputation.
3) Beat Competition
Sentiment Analysis lets organizations to know sentiments surrounding your competitors too. This allows you to benchmark your performance against that of your competitors. Using the reported sentiments, you can also predict trends and develop your specific social strategies to leverage these trends.
4) Gain Business Intelligence
Sentiment Analysis empowers organizations by providing extensive, insightful information regarding their target audiences’ sentiments. Made use of correctly, these sentiments are a gold mine of newer business possibilities and opportunities. Thus, Sentiment Analysis provides you insightful business intelligence using which you can take impactful decisions that would leverage your business.
How does it benefit my company?
- Accessible 24/7, sentiment analysis allows you to quickly identify the tonality of key conversations, issues and trends surrounding your business in real-time
- This allows businesses to track positive and negative spikes in the conversation – from a high level view, or more specifically by using custom reporting to drill down by date, topic, influencer, region… the list is endless!
- You can quickly identify positive talking points around your brand to measure, inform and evaluate your digital strategy. Conversely, you can identify negative conversational threads and emerging threats to reputation.
- You can participate in the negative or positive conversation using our in-built engagement platform.
- By engaging in sentiment analysis, you are able to benchmark your performance against your competitor set and identify shifts in sentiment over time.
- Alerts can be set up for key stakeholders to be notified of specific key positive or negative conversations and issues affecting your brand. You can always be switched on to the conversation to gain actionable insight, improve brand awareness and your reputation.